Some more love for blue on the blog today (did you catch my blue crush?)- say hello to my favorite little jeans, these cobalt skinnies. Glad I wore these last week for some running around when the weather was a little cooler- because it is way to hot to be wearing these now that the temperatures are in the 90's this week!
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Like a deep deep sea on a blue blue day! Blue is a color that works in any season, for any occasion. And for those that follow me along here in the 3P world, you know that this girl loves blue. Here are some of my current crushes in my favorite hue for spring. Yes, its true- I am always crushing on anything blue!
1. Hive & Honey chambray dress // 2. Stella & Dot capri cotton wrap // 3. Kate Spade linear drop earrings // 4. Stella & Dot avalon bracelet clutch // 5. Nine West cocktail hr wedge sandal // 6. Forever 21 tie-dyed head wrap // 7. Stella & Dot rory necklace // 8. Essie nail polish bikini so teeny // 9. Gap bomber jacket
Shop the look:
Monday, April 28, 2014
Although spring has arrived (and some days even feel like summer already!) in my neck of the woods, I was so happy to enjoy this past weekend in snow country. The mountains were dusted with the bit of snow left this year, and the scenery was majestic with that fresh mountain air. I packed a few warm flannel shirts, some short boots, and a puffer vest, and was all set! It was so levelly to enjoy this quick getaway, but its back to the weekly grind now! Whatever you are facing this week, make it a great one, 3P style, of course!
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Luxe leather living
brass chandelier, mirror, black leather tray, cowhide rug, leather couch, Nate Berkus box, notebook diary, Nate Berkus pillow, similar leather and brass chairs, white leather ottoman
Inspiration for a little makeover project I am dreaming of- here are two luxe looks that won't break your bank for a home makeover to create a comfortable, stylish room that you love!
Monday, April 21, 2014
Hope all you 3P pretties had a wonderful Easter! The weekend flew by but was full of celebrations in honor of Him who rose again with all kinds of wonderful family. Spring was in the air everywhere and sweets were abounding galore in Easter baskets and with every meal. So it is with a sugar-filled energy level that I start this week... Along with the help of a little caffeine!
Friday, April 4, 2014
Hooray for Fridays! Somehow this has been a long week and I am so happy that the weekend is finally within reach. Here are some fun, stylish, helpful, and inspiring things I came across this week. Click away and have a great weekend!
1. How fun is this spring backdrop for an event this time of year? (glitterguide.com)
2. A fun DIY: easy animal keychains (gingersnapsblog.com)
3. Love the parisian flair of this J.Crew Factory striped sweater- there are so many great sale items at J.Crew Factory & J.Crew too!
4. I am dying to try my hand at pana cotta- this simple recipe will be the perfect guide. (pinterest.com)
5. Discover your bedroom pillow personality- I am definitely a mediator. (domainehome.com)
6. An incredible dance routine by sisters in wheelchairs. (huffingtonpost.com)
7. My friends know me so well- they have told me this zebra print bag is sooo me! (stelladot.com)
8. Get a laugh with Ellen at this model's spoof on the Target photoshop flop. (elle.com)
9. A vegetable garden will one day be a part of this girl's backyard, so I will be keeping these secrets to an edible garden in mind. (sunset.com)
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Who out there is ready for summer? I mean, a cold winter wonderland is certainly enjoyable to a point, but then its time for bright colors, fun prints, and toes in the sand, right? Well, this month Stella & Dot has the cutest summer styles that will be perfect for your trips to the beach or a day in the sun by the pool. And the best part? Each of these items this month go to support Autism Awareness and the Hollyrod Foundation. So shop away, stock up on some gifts for those girlfriends in your life, and know that your purchase is going to support a great cause. Seriously, how great is it to own and wear something you which you know is helping bring about a greater good!
Hey, a fish is an animal that swims in a brook! How cute does this little cosmetic bag look?!
A fun, colorful bracelet with a touch of sparkle- perfect for a summer arm party!
This marine print tote is ideal for holding all your supplies for a day by the water!
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Ladies, have you heard?!?! The 'mom Jean' is back and totally in style! This cult classic mom jean look is totally the new IT jean!
Pair a pair with you favorite black clunky shoes and you will have instant street cred with the most fashionable women out there!
I mean seriously, how can your tiny waist, womanly hips, and junk in the trunk be any more stylish?!
Roll 'em, cuffs 'em, strut your stuff!
By the way, totally... April Fools!!