Friday, November 1, 2013

Obsessed: around the web this week


Welcome November, and goodbye week!  October was packed and certainly flew by, and now (literally) Thanksgiving, Christmas and all winter holidays are upon us.  Time to start playing the Christmas carols! For a little distraction from all that will hit you in the holiday season, here are a few links I have enjoyed perusing this week.  Have an amazing weekend, and I will see you back here next week!

1. True to her amazing design talents, Kelly Wearstler's office does not lack any style. (ruemag.com)

2. I love me some soups for any lunch or dinner meal when the weather is chilly, and this potato soup is now up on my menu for next week. (handletheheat.com)

3. Just know and be confident in your natural beauty- this photoshop edit shows you why nothing is really as it seems these days. (rare.us)

4. So simple, and I am dying to make these adorable DIY animal clips for my office and some gifts for friends. (sugarandcloth.com)

5. It is not really cold enough for a coat in my neck of the woods, so these layering outfit ideas will come in handy until fall really cools down. (luckymag.com)

6. For fall and mixing metals, these earrings could not be more perfect. (stelladot.com)

7. This is the greatest small house design - Montlake spike house. (yahoo.com)

8. Some funny, some ironic - the honest slogans are mostly true. (huffingtonpost.com)

9. Oh, to access this dream closet everyday... inspired by the ever-fashionable Blair Eadie. (elledecor.com)

1 comment: