Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wonders from the Weekend

< Fireworks enjoyed on the 4th of July >


This past weekend was amazing!  The days and nights were filled with lots of times with friends- barbecues, wedding celebrations, time on the lake, more barbecues... the perfect weekend for the 4th of July celebrations!  The weather was hot pretty much ever place I was these past few days, but that had me thinking I was thankful for where I was raised in the Central Valley heat so that I was used to hot days like these!  I can hardly believe that July is here already, but am absolutely looking forward to the rest of the summer events that will be experienced in the coming weeks.  Also, I am very thankful that this is a four day work week- aren't you?  Hope that you had an amazing Independence Day weekend and have a great week ahead of you!


< Cute little airplane decoration at a congratulatory BBQ for a good friend >


< Best type of wedding favor ever- a Ckow-Bell!! >


 < Enjoyed some time on the lake and also saw a boat on fire!!>


< Loved seeing the sun shine on these beautiful roses in one of my most favorite places on earth! >

No comments:

Post a Comment