Friday, July 22, 2011

Obsessed: Glowing in Leopard

< Image via InStyle >

Jessica Alba has a truly original style, even when she is pregnant, that never ceases to amaze me.  Take, for instance, this insanely fun animal print dress pictured above.  What kind of woman could rock a dress like this when she is expecting?  Only a fabulously confident and fun fashionista.  It is this kind of attitude that I hope to have every day when I look in the mirror.  Obviously, I am in love with Alba's dress choice here and, if you have read a few of my other posts (such as thisthis, and this) you know that I am somewhat obsessed with animal print.  Thank you, Ms. Alba, for the inspiration to dream up these two outfit ideas with cheetah style!

Enjoy, and have a great weekend!


Obsessed: Cheetah Dress work





Obsessed: Cheetah Dress play




No comments:

Post a Comment