Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just Handbags

< A quilted, cream colored, ladylike bag >


Accessorizing is one of my favorite things to do (as you can probably tell if you read this blog).  The great Robert Harling once wrote "The only thing that separates us from the animals is the ability to accessorize."  How true this is, on most days- right?  Purses are one more way that I like to add a little flavor to my outfits.  The selection of handbags you see in this post are some of my favorites.  Many are seasonless, and add a nice personal flair to an outfit with color and design details.  All of these bags live on a shelf in my closet, which makes them perfectly easy to grab without walking to another part of the house.  Now, off to find a matching bag for today!

Tell me, how do you store your handbags?


< This yellow satchel adds a fun pop of color to any clothing choice >


< Roomy yet comfortable to carry because of the perfect length of the straps!  Plus, the white goes with pretty much everything. >


< Cheetah print... need I say more??  You can see the post where this bag was originally featured here >


< A little boho and a lot of fun!  This bag is actually bigger than it appears, because I have the sides pinned in for a more proportionate look. >


< Love the fringe on this little bag with a strap long enough to be worn across the body, but able to be shortened to any desired length.  See this purse in its original post here >

No comments:

Post a Comment