TGIF, 3P lovelies! After a busy week, I am ready for all the fun and R&R this weekend will contain. Just a few of my current obsessions from the interweb this week. Enjoy a great weekend, and I will see you back here next week!
P.S.- Looking for some gift inspiration for holiday shopping this weekend? Click here, here, and here for some great ideas that you can shop online!
2. The cutest little gold lomography camera. (alexandalexa.com)
3. A time capsule treasure in an untouched Parisian apartment. (messynesschic.com)
4. Cha-cha-cha- this Kate Spade mug is just what I need to start my days off right! (macys.com)
5. The perfect necklace to add a touch of festivity to your outfits this month. (stelladot.com)
6. Good to know: a new sign of stroke to look for. (evernote.com)
7. Beautiful story of Alice, the oldest living holocaust survivor, and her love of music. (youtube.com)
8. Looking for a good read? 2013's 100 most notable books. (nytimes.com)
9. Christmas baking on my mind... easy peanut butter fudge. (parade.com)