Hooray for Fridays! Somehow this has been a long week and I am so happy that the weekend is finally within reach. Here are some fun, stylish, helpful, and inspiring things I came across this week. Click away and have a great weekend!
1. How fun is this spring backdrop for an event this time of year? (glitterguide.com)
2. A fun DIY: easy animal keychains (gingersnapsblog.com)
3. Love the parisian flair of this J.Crew Factory striped sweater- there are so many great sale items at J.Crew Factory & J.Crew too!
4. I am dying to try my hand at pana cotta- this simple recipe will be the perfect guide. (pinterest.com)
5. Discover your bedroom pillow personality- I am definitely a mediator. (domainehome.com)
6. An incredible dance routine by sisters in wheelchairs. (huffingtonpost.com)
7. My friends know me so well- they have told me this zebra print bag is sooo me! (stelladot.com)
8. Get a laugh with Ellen at this model's spoof on the Target photoshop flop. (elle.com)
9. A vegetable garden will one day be a part of this girl's backyard, so I will be keeping these secrets to an edible garden in mind. (sunset.com)