Monday, July 11, 2011

Wonders from the Weekend

< Brave rose bush blooming in the July heat >


Happy Monday everyone!  This past weekend flew by, but all in all a great time was had for every minute of these past few days.  Some house projects were worked on, fun times were had with friends, and my husband and I enjoyed some time relaxing in our backyard.  I always love traveling, but sometimes it is so nice to have a weekend at home to just, well, be at home- do you know the feeling?   All of the down time and fun times from this weekend have definitely left me energized for this week. This will be a busy week ahead, but I am going to make it a great one- I hope you have a great week too!

What were you up to this past weekend?  Leave a comment and let me know!


< A fun little fortune at the end of a takeout dinner>


< Outdoor concert time where Tesla rocked the stage >


 < A new unicorn ring that I love! >


< Tigger lounging in the afternoon sun and shade >

No comments:

Post a Comment