Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Last Frontier



In just a few short weeks, my husband and I will be making our way to Alaska for a family vacation.  Having never been to this state before, both of us are pretty excited to see the beautiful landscape and wildlife we have heard of from others who rave about their visits and cruises to this state.  Don't worry, we will be bringing the camera, and I will be happy to share pictures on my blog after the trip!  We will be on a cruise ship for a portion of the trip, and will be making stops at several ports along the way.  It will be a very exciting trip!

I looked up some images of Alaska in the summer, and really, some of these pictures took my breath away.  I cannot wait to see all of this natural beauty on our trip!    However, all of the snow in these pictures is making me wonder what I should pack for this venture.  I need your help!!  Have you ever been to Alaska?  Do I need to bring snow clothes for a trip there in the summer months?  What in the world should I plan to wear on this vacation?  I would love your suggestions!








All images via Google

No comments:

Post a Comment