Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

< Cheetah sunnies are my fav! >


I always loved watching The Sound of Music when I was growing up.  If I have a very lazy day sometime in my future (wish!), I will have to watch this film again.  As the "My Favorite Things" lyrics were running through my head all afternoon the other day, I thought it might be a fun idea to snap some photos of some of my favorite little things and share them with you.  I love finding joy in the little things in life, and I find myself smiling each time I find joy in anything.  On good days as well as bad, take time to find joy in the simple and small things in life.  And always remember "The best things in life cannot be seen or even touched; they must be felt with the heart."


< Perfect-for-summer makeup bags from Calypso for Target >


< Small Bible that is great to stash in my purse >


< Love this lion spatula! >


< A housewarming gift from my grandma that I will keep forever >


< Freshly cut red rose from our back yard >


< A beautiful ring holder gifted to me by a friend last summer >


< 2 necklaces I have started wearing together and have received so many compliments! >


 < Fun polish colors that make for great summer pedicures >

No comments:

Post a Comment