Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bakin' Banana Bread



Banana bread is one of my favorite things to bake.  When you have a trip planned and a few bananas lying around in your kitchen, this bread makes the perfect treat to pack along for your travels!  This aroma filled the house and packing time ensued the other night, and it was absolutely the most delicious treat to enjoy during early morning travel times.  I use a family recipe similar to this, and always line the bread pans with wax paper and a little butter spray- this is the best way to make sure that your loaves do not stick to the pan when you are finished baking!    I know that the recipe above says that no hand mixer is needed, but I disagree because I think a hand mixer always makes any baking/cooking/prepping job easier!  This is pretty much the only bread I ever bake, but I am looking forward to branching out in the future.  What is your favorite thing to bake?




No comments:

Post a Comment