Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rock On



Over the past weekend I was able to attend a fabulous outdoor classic rock concert (mentioned here), and was completely motivated to add a little rock star influence to my outfit that night.  Since then, I have enjoyed listening to some classic rock on the radio and when such songs show up on my iPod.  The concert and all of these songs have reminded me of the fabulous little fashion details one can add to a clothing ensemble for a touch of rock 'n' roll.  I am happy to share with you some of the items that live in my closet, which I turn to when I want to toughen up an outfit with a little rock star savvy.


< Tops; a silver lizard print tank, gold sequin details on a t-shirt, animal stripes, and a black vest with an embellished collar >


< Purses; black fringe, lizard print with gold studs, and black with gold detail >


< Necklaces; black feathers, chunky chain baubles, brown tassel, striped chains, and black tassel >


< Earrings and bracelets >

< A zebra print scarf >


< Heels with rock-glam details >

No comments:

Post a Comment