Monday, May 23, 2011

Wonders from the weekend

< Cool spring evening by the water >

Welcome Monday!  This weekend seemed much longer than two days, and the hours were packed with fun activities.  I can hardly believe that all that happened in the last 48 hours really happened in only 48 hours!  I love productive weekends that are also filled with fun- while I was able to continue some of my spring cleaning projects (pictures will be posted in the future), I also enjoyed time at the lake with friends, a quick breeze through the Inaugural Italian Festival near my home, a concert outdoors rockin' to Creedence Clearwater Revisited (which, sadly, I failed to get any pictures of this!) and a tasty sushi roll as a wonderful weekend meal treat.  All in all, this was a fabulous weekend.  So how about you- what did you accomplish over the weekend and what weekend fun did you have?  Leave a comment and let me know!


< The sponsor for the Wakesurf Open I watched this weekend >


< A boat, a wake, and a sunny blue sky- it doesn't get better than this! >


< From the Italian Festival: the cannoli sign was my favorite sign (although they had sold out of cannoli by the time I got there!) and a string of flags blowing in the cool wind on a warm day >


< There is something about this small plaza and beautiful building that makes me smile >


< My favorite sushi roll from Zakuro >

2 comments:

  1. Your weekend looks so fun! Wish I could have joined you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun weekend but would have been even better with you there, Katie! Hope you had a wonderful, fun-filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete