Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The ABC's of Spring Bags

< Seeing the world through these rose-colored glasses would be just right white >


As I was running some errands the other day, I enjoyed seeing everything in bloom everywhere I went.  The sunshine is now bouncing rays off of all the blossoms we are seeing after a long winter and a rainy month of April.  Visions of pink blossoms on trees, colorful annuals newly planted, and roses appearing so many places that 'everything's coming up roses' made me realize I needed to take time to stop and smell the roses.  While I did actually take time to do just that, I 1) was very thankful I had taken my allergy pills that day, and 2) realized that the dark leather purse I was carrying no longer fit in the bright spring weather.  In honor of the bright colored bags I am now sporting with my wardrobe, I have amassed a few ideas for spring handbags that will take you from the boardroom to the boardwalk, and last you through the summer months.  (And feel free to pair any of these purses/bags pictured below with the spring and summer shoe ideas I posted here.)  So dust off your candy-colored satchels and make them feel like new, or treat yourself to a new clutch or beach tote in honor of the warmer months!




a. TopShop Dorothy Perkins square bag, $25
b. Zara two-tone Bowler bag, $90
c. YesStyleJvin polka dot bag, $65
d. YesStyle color block Mikko tote bag, $72
e. TopShop Shoulder strap handbag, $70
f. YesStyle Jvin flap handbag, $86
g. TopShop Dorothy Perkins lock bag, $42
h. H&M leather handbag, $50
i. Diane von Furstenberg heart handbag, $50





No comments:

Post a Comment