Friday, May 6, 2011

Obsessed: Online Inspiration

< Modern eclectic room decor from Rue Magazine >

Happy Friday everyone!  While I find many sources of information from print magazines, (and enjoy the chance to actually read printed material), there are a growing number of websites out there that I have discovered as great venues for decorating, fashion, accessorizing, and organizing ideas.  Rue magazine is a fabulous new online publication, and reminds me of an upscale Domino magazine in terms of the decor featured.  Anthropologie's newest brainchild, B H L D N, just keeps getting better- yesterday, a line of party decorations was introduced, and when I glanced through the inventory I wanted to stockpile pretty much everything from the line.  While I am not obsessed with any one of the websites mentioned in this post any more that I obsess over another site,  I thought it would be fun to share some of the inspiration I am finding online for various aspects of life.  Which websites do you go to for inspiration?  Leave a comment and let me know!  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, and to all you mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!

< The B H L D N website has beautiful wedding fashions, and just released a line of decorations that can be used for any occasion >


< I discovered Wisteria when reading through a room makeover article in a magazine, and have found this website to provide ideas for modern, glam, and vintage furniture- and if you browse enough, you will find something you are looking for in your price point! >


< I have recently been reacquainted with Banana Republic, and find great outfit ideas from this website.  I am also loving the springtime floral dresses from this line >


< My future closet makeovers will be inspired by concepts from Real Simple, as well as with some of the  brand's products sold at Bed Bath & Beyond


 
< Lauren Conrad's Fall 2011 Paper Crown lookbook provides excellent ideas for simple outfits with a touch of modern-girly attitude >

No comments:

Post a Comment