Friday, May 13, 2011

Obsessed: Tangerine

< Photo courtesy of InStyle >


TGIF! “Orange” you glad its Friday??  What better color could there be today than this vibrant-sunset tangerine orange to bring a smile to your face? When I saw this picture of the lovely Jennifer Aniston the other day, I could not stop thinking about her dress- the color is incredible, the draping perfectly precise, and the strategic placement of the cutout is oh-so-alluring.  Although I used to not care for this bright color in the slightest, I have grown to appreciate it as an unexpectedly fun addition to my wardrobe.  I have already started searching here and there (and will continue to do so) as my obsession for finding a dress similarly styled to Ms. Aniston’s, in the same knockout color, grows.  In the meantime, I have been inspired to pull what few orange items I do have hanging in my closet and wear them on these sunny May days.  And, as common on many Friday posts, I leave you with a few ideas to look through for inspiration- see below for several outfits with a punch of this tropical tinge, and some ideas to infuse into your outdoor decorations.  Cheers, and have a wonderful weekend!











No comments:

Post a Comment