Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday afternoon pick-me-up

< Saw this on Facebook the other day and laughed! >

Monday is more than halfway over, but I figured I would write a little something as a pick-me-up for this afternoon because, well, on Mondays a little laughter and a little extra caffeine never hurt me at all.  When I sw the creation of the royal wedding versus the Cinderella story the other day on a friend's Facebook wall, I found it quite funny and somewhat cute.  What do you think?  Anyway, this picture reminder of that world-famous wedding from a few weeks ago made me think of one of my favorite mugs, and as an online serving of caffeine for you I am happy to share some of the coffee/tea cups I have enjoyed using to propel me out of those Monday energy slumps.  Hope this helps perk up your day today!


< Can you guess what the other side says? :-) >


< Ever cup of tea or coffee carries with it a little joy, yes? >


< Ahhh.  Need I say more? >

No comments:

Post a Comment