Thursday, May 12, 2011

Accessory Trends

< Bold, brightly colored bangles >


The accessories department at my local Forever 21 store is pretty much my favorite place to browse for trendy jewelry, sunglasses, hats, and the like.  As I took a few moments the other day to breeze through the racks and racks of earrings and the tables full of handbags, necklace displays, and stack of bracelets, I encountered several items that I would gladly add to my collection of accessories.  Although I have not purchased any of these items yet, I definitely consider them entirely appropriate as outfit accessories for these sunny spring days, and the warm summer days that are approaching. What better way to add an on-trend touch to your spring outfits that with an accessory that costs anywhere from $1.50 to $15.99.  And while these jewelry and accessory items can be obtained at great prices, know that they will not last forever- but also know the key I learned from a friend to help these pieces last a little longer… clear nail polish!  Just paint a little polish on the smaller details that need extra reinforcement, and you have a cost effective way to help your inexpensive jewelry last.  Happy jewelry hunting!


< Beaded bracelets that I would wear to the beach >


< Layered shell-like necklaces will add a perfect summer touch to any outfit >


< Lady-like earrings that would add the perfect vintage vibe >


< A porcelain inspired rose and gold necklace hints at nostalgia >


< This beaded clutch reminds me of Old Hollywood glamour >


< Cheetah print on sunglasses??  Yes please! >

No comments:

Post a Comment