Monday, May 23, 2011

Let's Get Cooking!

< My kitchen >

Monday is halfway over already!  Most days, as I am eating lunch, I begin to think about making dinner for the evening.  Although I rarely start the evening meal any time before the evening hours, I am a planner and therefore cannot help planning ahead of time for dinner.  Sometimes I have a meal plan for the whole week, and other days I play it by ear according to the events of the weeks.  One of my favorite things about cooking at home is having an organized and well-equipped kitchen.  Below, for your lunchtime reading pleasure, are some great resources for kitchen tools, pretty place settings, and tablescaping inspiration.  Tell me, where are your favorite places to go to stock your kitchen supplies?


< West Elm has modern/classic designs with an eco-friendly edge.  Check out some of their new kitchen pieces here >


 < If you haven't heard, One Kings Lane is a great source for home decor and design ideas.  You need to register in order to log on to their website, and you can click here to create your account >

< Anthropologie... need I say more?  Check out their website for some fabulous resources for outdoor entertaining with that classic whimsy touch that is so Anthropologie >

No comments:

Post a Comment