Monday, May 16, 2011

Wonders from the Weekend

< My favorite flowers because... well, all of my sisters know! >


What  a fabulous weekend!  Busy, lots of events in which to participate, fabulous food with great friends, and incredibly awesome weather!  After two birthday celebrations, dinner with longtime girlfriends, seven miles through San Francisco, and two tired feet later, Monday is here!  This week will be slammed, but I will happily look back upon the awesome memories from the past two days and smile.  I always laugh when I think about having a two day work week and a five day weekend, but this is why I crack myself up with these kinds of thoughts!  What weekend events can be better than dinner with a good friend for her birthday, celebrating a 'nephews' first birthday, enjoying the California sunshine, and sightseeing on a run through the city by the bay?  Anyway, enjoy browsing through these pictures on your Monday, and leave a comment to let me know what kind of weekend fun you experienced! :-)


< A balloon birthday hat for my friend's birthday party >



< Browsing through some favorite decorating books for some design inspiration >


< L-o-v-e this springtime layering seen at Anthropologie >


< Adorable table decorations at my friend's son's birthday party >


< The finish line at Bay to Breakers >


< Perfect ending to a 7.5 mile race?  Blue cheese hamburger with bacon and a side of garlic fries >

No comments:

Post a Comment