Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The ABC's of Nude Shoes

< Some nude and neutral high heels that live in my closet >

A few days ago a good friend of mine was kind enough to ask me for some recommendations for nude pumps.  I love hearing from my friends any time, but especially love getting questions when they contact me now, because these sorts of questions now serve as fabulous inspiration for daily posts!  If you are looking for a new spring shoe that will go with pretty much anything, look no further than a nude colored shoe.  The color of nude can range from blush hues to off whites, but if you want to make your legs look much looooonger, match the shoe color to your skin tone.  My shoes pictured above are (from left) a patent  blush colored Simply Vera Wang heel (available here) and a fun peep toe bootie I won a few months ago from MakeMeChic.com that I will enjoy wearing this spring.  I have compiled a few ideas for nude heels, wedges, and sandals for you to peruse.  Let me know if you see anything you like! (And many thanks to Charissa, who inspired today's post!)











Wanting some outfit ideas for what to wear with your nude colored shoes?  Check out these celebrity styles, all courtesy of InStyle.com:




So, what will you pair your nude heels, wedges, or flats with?  Leave a comment and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I love nude shoes, I want them ALL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time! Love your style, and figured you would like at least some of these shoes! :-) Love your Banana heels and hoping to score some like yours in this year's day after Christmas sale!

    ReplyDelete