Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Concurrently Craving

< Probably the best color KitchenAid has ever produced for their fabulous mixers - this is now available at Williams-Sonoma >

This week has been quite busy, and last evening I had a difficult time realizing it was truly only Tuesday night.  How is it that April days are so jam-packed and yet still flying by?  In the middle of this crazy week, I thought it might be nice to take a little time to enjoy some of the fabulous items I have recently noticed, and that I am currently thinking I would love to own as my own.  For example, how can you not fall in love with the KitchenAid mixer shown above?  This hot shade of pink would be the most fabulous pop of color in any kitchen, and the fact that sales from this mixer will go to benefit the Susan G. Komen Cook for the Cure efforts would make this purchase even that much more worthwhile.  Is pink not your cup of tea?  Find some color refuge in the neutrals, blues and metallics in the other items with I am currently coveting.  See something here that you like?  Let me know, or let me know what is currently on your wish list!


< This leather blazer from Banana Republic will go with everything, and will be great to dress up or dress down in any season of the year >


< This picture does not do this chair justice- this vintage seat caught my eye at an antiques market (mentioned here) and has been haunting me (in the best way possible) ever since >


< Not that these are "Hello, lover" heels, but how enticing is the sherbet orange of this ankle strap heel from Gap? >


 
< Target's designer collaborations are usually fairly fabulous, and there are several items from the upcoming release of the Calypso St. Barth for Target collections that I cannot wait to get my hands on, including the pouf in gold and cosmetics case with an island flair pictured above >


< And last but certainly not least... Heidi Klum's style.  Simply amazing.  I love how she can carry any look to her advantage, and her slight mixture of prints paired with light jeans is a marvelous laid-back spring outfit (picture is courtesy of InStyle).  I am going to have to try to copy this ensemble! >

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous mixer (and that raspberry color is my "pop" of color at our October black/white wedding!) Alas, I already have a red one!

    ReplyDelete