Friday, October 19, 2012

Obsessed: this week

< Sneak peek at supplies for an upcoming DIY project >

TGIF, 3P wonderfuls!  This week has flown by, but it has been a great one.  There has been so much love on the blog this week, and I thank you all for your support- I could not keep blogging as I do without you! To follow in the footsteps of traditional 'Obsessed' Friday posts, I am happy to share a few things I have been obsessing over this week.  Yes, I do strongly believe that its the little things in life that can bring the greatest joys, so here's a peek at the little things that I have been obsessed with this week.

Have an amazing weekend, 3P style, and I will see you here next week!


< The fabulous shoes that so many of you were kind enough to send in for Tuesday Tootsies >


 < Already thinking about Thanksgiving table centerpieces... yes, I am loving fall! >


 < Coach's Legacy Collection... beautiful bags, and some clever mix and match kits too! >



< And yes, getting excited for the Christmas season too!  Loving these adorable little ornaments from West Elm >

No comments:

Post a Comment