Thursday, October 18, 2012

Little fall moments

< Hats that are totally perfect for fall! >

When the calendar says it is more than halfway through October, and even when it is still 90-degrees outside, all I can think about is fall!  Crisp, orange leaves, carving pumpkins, hot cider, warm scarves, tall boots... you know- all these great things that we all appreciate about cooler weather.  In honor of the cooler days (eventually) headed my way, I am happy to share a few of my favorite little fall things with you.  Things like the above hats, which I can dare myself to wear one of these days (I am not really a hat person... yet).  And watch out, these little things might be making their way into more pictures on the blog in the next few weeks!


< The first of (hopefully) many fall leaves in our backyard >


 < A cheetah print head scarf from J.Crew (similar here and here) and a bejeweled necklace from LOFT (last year; similar here) >


 < Warm chai drinks and these adorable pumpkin placemats (other options here, here, and here) >


< Darker and jewel-hued nail colors, and a few of my favorite fur stoles >

No comments:

Post a Comment