Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Packing for Boston

< Love this city and loved walking through the commons on a sunny afternoon! >

For those of you who might have guessed from recent Twitter and Instagram posts, I recently got to enjoy a quick getaway to New England with some of my best friends.  While I did not have nearly as much time to plan and pack for this trip as I would have preferred, I basically through everything I would mix and match into a suitcase, with plenty of layering options to boot, and lugged my overpacked suitcase out the door (I also did not get many outfit pictures from this trip, but am sharing two with you today)!  This trip was so fun, the fall colors were beautiful, and the sun peeked out more times that we expected.  This was such a wonderful trip and I cannot wait to share more pictures with you- stay tuned!

PS- you can also see more packing hints and tips I have posted here, here, and here.


< All options stacked for packing- I edited a bit out of here, and then my suitcase closed. Hehe! >


< My trusty suitcase- it had a little bit more of an adventure than I did, but returned to me just fine! >


 < A few sweater options I packed, for cooler days >


 < These shirts were perfect for warm sunny days, and were also easy to throw a sweater over when the fall weather cam into effect >


< These boots (and other shoes) were made for walking! >


< Purses for everyday and evening, and scarves (quite possibly my favorite fall accessory!) >
< An outfit I wore for a gray day tour around some beautiful old brick buildings >
Dress: Anthropologie
Sweater: BR
Jacket: Ross
Boots: Mee Too
Purse: Olivia + Joy
Jewelry: Chain necklace and bracelet: Stella&Dot, bracelet: BR

< Loved wearing my fox sweater in fall weather!! >
Sweater: TJ Maxx
Tank: ON
Jeans: American Eagle
Scarf: old, unknown
Purse, jacket, and boots: same as above

No comments:

Post a Comment