Monday, October 22, 2012

Wonders from the weekend

< Baked up a storm... more on that later this week! >

Well hello, Monday- why did you come so soon?  This weekend flew by for me, but was filled with fun times, a few accomplishments, and the first bit of fall weather.  To be honest I really wish it was still the weekend (who doesn't?) but I am determined to stay positive and make it through everything that is going on this week.  And to keep myself looking forward a bit, here are the fun things I am adding to my list of things to do this fall: visit a local orchard and go apple picking, carve pumpkins, make some hot toddys on a cool fall evening, and start baking for the holiday season.  

I hope all you 3P wonderfuls had a great weekend too, and whatever you are facing this week, make it a great one!

< Visited a street fair on a sunny day, and saw these two poodles with colored hair designs... >


< Arranged some mini-pumpkins by the fireplace and especially enjoyed them one afternoon >


< Enjoyed a delightful and delicious teppanyaki dinner with good friends >


 < Indulged in some relaxation and enjoyed browsing through these catalogs >

No comments:

Post a Comment