Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday Tootsies: favorite blackies

< Guess heels with a patent sheen >

Tuesday always makes me think of shoes- Tuesday Shoesday is the theme for today, and I am happily sharing some of my favorite black tootsies.  Patent, high-heeled, embellished, and lacy, these blackies go with almost anything in my closet, and while only some of these brighten my days, the others add a little glow to nighttime outfits.  As I was pulling these shoes out for this Tuesday Tootsies post, I was inspired to add a little fall touch to the photos.  So here you have it- blackies on this Tuesday, with fall fowls and squash to boot!

I would love to feature your current favorite tootsies in an upcoming Tuesday Tootsies post (you can see previous similar posts here and here)!  Just email me (ParticularlyPracticallyPretty@gmail.com) a photo of your current favorite shoes (or a few of your current favorites!), along with a picture title and your name (if you wish this to be listed with your picture), and watch out for another awesome Tuesday Tootsies post with all you fabulous 3P readers shoes!  Be sure to email me your picture by Friday, October 12 to be included in the next Tuesday Tootsies post.


< Jessica Simpson beauties with python details >


< A little rockstar by Carlos Santana > 


 < Lacy and ladylike by Guess >


< Practically perfect flats for fall by Simply Vera Wang >

1 comment: