Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Tootsies

< Summer kicks I have shared lately- see them in these posts >

On Tuesdays, some of my favorite things to share on Twitter and Instagram are my shoes- my Tuesday Tootsies!  I would like all of you wonderful 3P pretties to participate in an upcoming post, and am inviting you to send me a picture of your of your favorite kicks.  Here's the scoop:

1. Email me (ParticularlyPracticallyPretty@gmail.com) a 4x6 picture of your shoes- this can be a picture of a single pair, or a picture of multiple pairs, or a collage of a few pairs.
2. Send this 4x6 picture in by this coming Sunday, July 22, at 9PM PST. Include a link to your blog or website, if you want to.
3. Watch for your flats, wedges, and/or heels to be featured on the blog next week!
4. In the meantime, feel free to post pictures of your Tuesday Tootsies on Facebook and Twitter- just add the hashtag #TuesdayTootsies.

Now on this Tuesday, enjoy a peek at some of the recent shoes I have shared in outfit posts and the like, and know that I am really looking forward to seeing all of your lovely shoes!


 < Vacation shoes, seen here >


< Tuesday Tootsies I have had fun sharing on Twitter and Instagram- find me at @3Pprettyblog (or online here) >


< Wedges, heels and flats from Summer kicks >

No comments:

Post a Comment