Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wonders from the weekend


Happy Monday, you wonderful 3P readers! Hope you all had a great weekend! I sure did- mine was an ideal summer weekend, with lots of time with friends, relaxation, and afternoons by the water. Above you can see snapshots of my weekend- a view on a quick road trip, ice cream in honor of Sunday's national ice cream day, my DIY jean short cutoffs which I wore for the first time this weekend, prepping for some caprese salad (a current favorite), and school supplies which we sent to a local organization working to provide elementary students with much needed items. All in all it was a great weekend, and (typically) I did not want it to end! this is going to be a busy week, but stay tuned for some posts I am excited to share with you in the next few days. Whatever your week is filled with, make it a great one!

1 comment:

  1. The roads you travelled look like central valley foothill journeys I've taken. The shorts looked sparkly fun! We had an ice cream social at New Hope on National Ice Cream Day!

    ReplyDelete