Friday, July 27, 2012

Obsessed: current fascinations

< Only slightly obsessed with event planning inspiration on Pinterest >

These are a few of my favorite things this week!  Happy Friday, all you wonderful 3P pretties!  Have a great weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here on Monday!


< Summer reading that I cannot seem to put down >


< Arm party fun as seen in these posts >


< This little piggy cutting board (shown in this post), which is a funny little something close to my heart because most women in my family have one like it >


< Strappy high heels with animal print details? Yes please!! (Similar here, here, and love these)  Other lovely shoes from this week can be seen here >

1 comment:

  1. Those are such fun print details on the shoes and I love all the arm candy! Your blog is so cute =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Stella & Dot Bracelet GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete