Monday, March 18, 2013

Wonders from the weekend


Happy Monday, 3P pretties!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  It is hard to believe that March is now more than halfway over!  My weekend was busy, bright, and went by way too quickly- with so many events to run to on Saturday and Sunday, I was just a busy bee buzzing from one thing to the next!  Seen above are some snapshots from me weekend- a delicious brunch meal I enjoyed, catching the rays and the beauty of this water fountain, channeling St. Patrick's day celebrations with one of my favorite movies, lemon bars (Paula Deen's recipe!) that a friend made and I will have to try my hand at them too, and the fun Mardi Gras themed centerpiece and a charity luncheon I was lucky enough to attend with some awesome women. Now I am ready to rock this Monday and make it an amazing week!

Are you a busy bee this week too?  Let me know how you are going to make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment