Thursday, March 14, 2013

To the birthday girl go the spoils!

 < A whole shelf of birthday cards- I feel so loved! >

Last week I celebrated my birthday.  A milestone of a birthday, at that.  And don't get me wrong- the celebrations have just begun (yes, I am one of 'those people-' I will make a birthday last a whole month long (or longer) if I can)!  I feel so blessed to have such a loving man in my life, a fun family, and the best of friends.  No day would be complete in my life if I was missing any of those people.  Especially a birthday!  Here's just a peek at all of the wonderful birthday spoils I was spoiled with as the birthday girl. (Happy face!)

< Yes, I am still like a kid in a candy shop... And see that cake? Its my Gram's secret recipe and my most favorite cake in the whole world! >


< My very first La Mer watch- I adore it! (similar available here) >


< A J.Crew keychain I have been swooning over (get yours here) and a new gold bowl (by Nate Berkus for Target- get one like it here) that is just too cool! >


 < This adorable Pottery Barn bunny pillow case is too cute- you will definitely see this with Easter decorations! (This is now sold out, but other options are available here and here) >


< Soft pink, fragrant azalea blooms- this little thing is going to be planted in the backyard! >


 < Crisp new sheet set and a fun bulb kit to nurture >


< A cd full of family photos that warmed my heart, and a Starbucks gift card and new book from a sweet friend who knows me all too well! >

1 comment:

  1. Keep celebrating!! Birthdays are important!

    Going to BR- loved the white outfit! and especially the boot cut jeans.
    The "modern cut" must fit somebody but they don't fit THIS body!

    ReplyDelete