Friday, March 15, 2013

Obsessed: planting plans


With springtime basically here, (heck, the 80-degree days this week made me think it was already summer!), the 3P team around our house is planning a major backyard landscaping mission.  Or, well, a minor one.  Either way, I am obsessed with finding inspiration for plants that will grow, withstand all kinds of summer heat and sun, and magically transform the bark areas that are our backyard as of now. So here are just a few of the planting plans that I am currently finding inspiration in... Now if only we had a weekend or two to devote to planting!  Well, that will happen one of these days, but in the meantime, it is on to finding plants and creating a little garden design!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here on the blog next week!






* all images in this post via

No comments:

Post a Comment