Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Birchbox: March



I love it when a Birchbox delivery arrives in my mailbox, and it's a little bit like Christmas morning when you get to open this little box of surprises!  This month, the awesome Birchbox team sent me my favorite box so far- it included a lip/face stain that I love, a hairband that I have forever been wanting to try out, a perfectly 3P scent, and one of my absolute favorite beauty products- Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream.  With a few upcoming trips right around the corner, these little samples are going to be the perfect travel companions.  Have you tried Birchbox yet, or shopped their site?  You can sign up here, and do your own little happy dance each month that your Birchbox arrives at your doorstep!

 < A Birchbox perfect for this 3P girl! >

 
< Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream is great for dry skin, chapped lips, cuticles that need a little love, and ideal for soft feet during summer sandal season- I love it!  And this Benefit Benetint stain is a newfound multitasking favorite of mine- I will be purchasing this for sure >


< A little smirky 3P smile with my new Benetint lip stain and my Fiona earrings >


< Other fun contents in this shipment incude a beautiful Madewell for Birchbox nail file (so girly and fun!), a headband that is going to be stylish in my hair and also fun to wear on my wrist, and a new scent- Miss Me- which is light, sweet, and a wonderful spring scent! >

No comments:

Post a Comment