Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring flats and fun necklaces


Doesn't spring (even if its a snowy spring in your area) always have you itching to put light, bright, sweet spring pieces in your closet?  Lately I have been on the hunt for cute and comfortable spring flats, and shopping online is great when shipping is free both ways just in case something doesn't fit right! I am not usually a flats kind of girl, but some upcoming trips and events have me thinking I will definitely need a practical (yet cute!) shoe for these happenings! Here I have gathered a few flats (all under $100) I am currently eyeing as potential spring additions to my closet- won't these be great for warm sunny weather sans tights?  I also had to include a few of my favorite necklaces for spring- and they will be the perfect addition to an outfit with their coordinating flats!


Stella & Dot necklaces:

No comments:

Post a Comment