Friday, October 12, 2012

Obsessed: New England in the fall

< Enamored by these brilliant autumn colors! >

Happy Friday, 3P wonderfuls!  As I mentioned earlier this week (here), I recently enjoyed a few days in New England, and took in all of the glorious fall weather and golden autumn colors.  Seriously, I cannot stop thinking about all the natural fall beauty I was able to take in and enjoy as I hopped from Boston to New Hampshire, and back, including a quick trip to Vermont.  I am so thankful to many friends for this trip, because it seriously fed my soul just like I needed.  So, officially, I am obsessed with New England in the fall- I can't wait to go back again!  Here are some snapshots of the autumn beauty I witnessed- maybe these will entice you to become obsessed with fall, New England style, too.

Have an amazing weekend, and I will see you back here on Monday!


< Fall leaves, old buildings, and pumpkins in the window >

< A little view of the Connecticut River during an apple-picking visit at a Vermont farm >


 < Other fall obsessions of mine include squash, gourds, and sweet potato plants >


 < So picturesque- I can see why landscape inspired so many works of impressionism >


 < Fall leaves falling- I cannot wait until the trees look like this at my house! >


< Walking through a picked-over pumpkin patch, but enjoying the beautiful scenery just the same >

2 comments:

  1. I remember Vermont in the fall with long lanes of trees an endless treat of Fall colors. Every farm had pumpkins, hay bales, and scarecrows on porches or old farm wagons - it was picturesque everywhere you looked as you traveled over the hills and down the backroads.
    A true feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So glad to share my first New England fall with you friend!

    ReplyDelete