Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sugar 'n' spice popcorn

 < Supplies: One big mixing bowl, popcorn, butter, cinnamon sugar >

On a cozy movie night in, one of my favorite treats to make is this easy-peasy, oh-so-delicious popcorn mix.  I have loved this snack all my life, with many thanks to my grandma who would make this as a special treat when I was growing up.  In fact, we *maybe* even used to sneak this into movie theaters every once in a while.  So no matter if you are curling up on the couch or out to see the newest flick, this simple popcorn recipe will be the perfect pairing for the show (and it might even make for a great week during stormy weather!).  I have shared this with a few friends, and they have loved it, so I hope you do too!

Sugar and Spice Popcorn
Ingredients: Popcorn, a few tablespoons of butter, cinnamon sugar
Directions: Pop popcorn.  Melt a few tablespoons of butter, and poor melted butter over popcorn.  Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over popcorn (until you reach the desired amount, and mix well.  Enjoy!

PS- Want something else to enjoy? Enter this giveaway today!






No comments:

Post a Comment