Friday, October 26, 2012

4 (x2) pins for Friday: Made in America


< Nanette Lepore is one of my favorite designers! > 

Happy Friday, my wonderful 3P pretties!  I am so glad that Friday is here and the weekend is near!  I am also sharing something else that makes me really happy- clothing that is made right here in the U.S. When local creativity is played out right here on our own soil from design through manufacturing, nothing beats that, right?  So a big thanks to Nanette Lepore, Splendid, Earnest Sewn, and Steven Alan for helping out our American economy and producing wonderful clothing designs right here on our homeland!  I will now be on the lookout for great sales from any of these designers! (See these clothing picks and more here.)

I hope the weekend is long and enjoyable for us all!  I will see you back here next week!

P.S.- Have you entered the 3P giveaway yet?


< Comfy, cozy clothes, and the perfect t-shirt! Splendid really is, well, splendid! (jacket) >


< Every item is sewn right here in the U.S.! Hooray! (shop here) >


< Not every item is made in the U.S., but Steven Alan has a great selection of locally made designs (shop here, here, and here) >

No comments:

Post a Comment