Friday, October 5, 2012

Obsessed: Emmy colors

< Goddess looks in shades of aqua >

TGIF, 3P wonderfuls!  I know that the Emmys were a while ago, but I cannot get some of those beautiful dresses off my mind- obsessed, I tell you- obsessed!  I have pulled pictures of a few of my favorites in several shades, and grouped similar colors together for a lot of color inspiration that I am loving!  What were your favorite looks from this year's Emmy Awards?  Scroll to the end to see mine.

Have a great weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week!


 < Leading ladies in lemon- delightful! >


 < Gray and sparkles- I would love to wear any of these dresses! >


 < Fun florals >


< Into the blue... my favorite hue, in any shade! >


< Oh these beautiful maroon dresses- so right on for fall! >



< My two favorites of the event- Allison Williams in this gorgeous emeral-hued Oscar de la Renta gown, and Ginnifer Goodwin in Monique Lhullier's poppy confection >


*All photos via and edited by me

No comments:

Post a Comment