Friday, June 17, 2011

Obsessed: Natural Oceanside

< Image via Elle Decor >

TGIF!  What a long and busy week this has been!  I am really looking forward to this weekend, and even more excited about it now because any relaxing I will do on my back patio will give me the chance to pretend, if even for a moment, that I am basking in the sun and listening to the Pacific Ocean waves on the deck pictured above.  Behold, Courtney Cox's private Malibu retreat, with simple decor, several kitchens, an awesome master bedroom, and the amazing deck and patio area shown above.  You can see the rest of the pictures of this residence here, and just know that as you browse through those photos you might become as obsessed with the location and enviable attributes just as I did.  Le sigh, to own a piece of land right on the beach- one day, right?  In the meantime, I created a few sets- one with ideas for your closet, the other with ideas for your home decor- based upon the beautiful colors of nature pictured in this image of Ms. Cox's Malibu patio. Enjoy!

Happy Friday to you all!


Obsessed: Natural Oceanside Closet





Obsessed: Natural Oceanside Home

No comments:

Post a Comment