Monday, June 20, 2011

Wonders from the Weekend

 < Hollywood-themed decorations at my cousin's middle school graduation dance >

This weekend was an idyllic two days of summer celebrations: a graduation, a birthday party, dinner with great friends, and family time for Father's Day.  I traveled here and there to attend pretty much every one of these events!  Although my friends and family are not always (and hardly ever as much and I want them to be!) in one location, I am thankful that I have the opportunity to travel and be with them even if it is just for a short while.  This is going to be a busy week, but I am on an emotional high from such an awesome weekend- plus, I have a quick summer getaway to look forward to, planned for next weekend!  Whatever your weekend events consisted of, I hope that they leave you happy and thinking positively about this week ahead!

Make it a great Monday!


< Pink flamingo decor at our friend's daughter's first birthday party >


< A wine flight my friend enjoyed while we were out to dinner- how great is that glass holder?! >


< An old, disintegrating barn seen in the foothills of El Dorado, that I find to be simply beautiful >


< Homemade flower arrangement that served as a great centerpiece >


< Sunlight on the foothills was the perfect lighting for a Father's Day tri-tip dinner outside >

No comments:

Post a Comment