Friday, April 12, 2013

Obsessed: Stella & Dot bags



Happy Friday, 3P pretties!  Have you heard the fabulous news?  Stella & Dot has launched an AMAZING handbag collection!  The sizes are fabulous and so handy for many different occasions, and the prints and linings are so adorable you just want to squeeze them.  These are the PERFECT bags for summer- some will take you from the boardroom to date night, others will fly with you to tropical locations and lounge with you poolside.  OBSESSED, I tell you, indeed!  Seriously, I am beside myself with excitement over this line!  Take a peek at the whole bag collection on my Stella & Dot website, or click below to peruse some of my favorites pictured above!



PS- Also cannot get enough of their new 'companion' collection!
< The Zebra Pouf >


< The Bring It Jewelry Roll in Multistripe (benefits Autism Awareness!) >

No comments:

Post a Comment