Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Tootsies: Spring in My Step

 
< Heeled sandals in warm weather are my favorite! >

Its a happy Tuesday Shoesday over here on the 3P blog today! Now that spring weather is here, my toes are doing little happy dances because of all the pretty summer sandals and shoes they will get to enjoy over the next few warm months.  On this Tuesday Tootsies day, take a peek at some of the spring and summer shoes I am excited to be slipping on these days.  Do you have a few spring shoes you are excited to debut this year?  Send them my way (ParticularlyPracticallyPretty@gmail.com) and I will feature them in the next Tuesday Tootsies post!


 < Neutral flats for flitting around town >


 < Bright stilettos- these florals and stripes make me so happy! >


< Shiny little heels for fancy occasions >


< Peep-toes with shine and spikes >

No comments:

Post a Comment