Monday, April 29, 2013

Wonders from the weekend


Happy Monday, 3P pretties!  Hope that you all had a lovely weekend.  Mine was fairly relaxing and full of lots of good times with great people.  The warm weather called for a homemade brunch in the shade, the enjoyment of bright, beautiful blooms, SPF when outside with great friends, petting our kitty cats in the sunshine, and iced drinks, all the way.  I took a quick road trip to kick off the wedding week for one of my best friends, and I could not be more excited for all the upcoming celebrations for her and her love.  And yes, I do basically have all the songs on the above CD memorized now, because of that road trip.  Don't blame me- I never really had a CD collection growing up, so my kid side even in my young adult years is sometimes clamoring for a compact disc instead of downloaded mp3 files!  This is going to be a busy but wonderful week, and I hope that every day of this week is wonderful for all you awesome 3P wonderfuls!

And just to leave you with a smile this Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment