Friday, April 26, 2013

Obsessed: this week around the web




Just a few favorites from around the web this week, on this TGIF!  Have a great weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week! xo


1. My 90's childhood has me appreciating the brights trend like I never though I would- adoring the bright color of this Kate Young for Target dress.

2. Hands-down, my favorite brunch meal is eggs benedict- I am excited to try this recipe for a crowd one of these days.

3. I am playing this song on repeat.  Making up dance moves too!

4. Support the Hollyrod Foundation and Autism Awareness with this bracelet, perfect for all things spring and summer.

5. The perfect spring scarf- the right pop of color, and lightweight for the warmer days with cooler mornings and nights.

6. I laughed so hard on a day I really needed it, after I found this page.  I love me some Arrested Development!

7. Flowers are starting to bloom in my garden, and I cannot wait to make freshly cut, simple arrangements like this.

8. Loft is having a 50% sale on their sale, and I cannot get these heels out of my head!

9. Mr. DLR can do no wrong.  Swoon over the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2014 bridal collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment