Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Decorations

< Simple little centerpiece with lots of bunnies! >

 I know Easter has come and gone, but I am still somehow in the Easter spirit!  What can I say- there is no holiday that I do not want to extend, especially when it is in honor of the good Lord above.  Here is a peek at the Easter decorations I placed around our house, right after I removed the St. Patty's day decor.  You can also get a glimpse of last year's Easter decorations here.  


< Easter breakfast table >


< Lambs, bunnies, and chicks, oh my! >


< Mr. Hoppity, the cookie store guy >


< Sweet bunnies and sweets on the kitchen bar >


< Carrots for this li'l guy to enjoy >


< Duck, duck, duck and a few Easter eggs >


 < Skinny mantle full of spring colors >

No comments:

Post a Comment