Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall Favorites: Altuzarra for Target



Hello again, 3P beauties! I know it has been a while but if you are following me on Instagram or Facebook, you know I am still around and loving life.  While this first month of fall is already flying by, it still feels much like summer in my neck of the woods.  Of course, I am thankful for the sunshine, but at the same time I cannot wait for cool fall weather and the cozy sweaters, scarves, pumpkin lattes and fall leaves that are brought around with those cooler days.  And of course, Target has a great fall designer collaboration out for all of us to enjoy- here are a few of my favorites from the Altuzarra for Target collection.  Do you have any favorites you are eying or have you scored a new closet gem from this collection already?

1. This orchid print maxi dress is elegant in its simplicity and I can picture it dressed down with a jean jacket and boots, or up with a statement necklace and sparkly heels.

2. Paired with a pencil skirt or jeans, this orchid print sweatshirt would make your daily fall uniform come together in a fashionable snap.

3. In fall's hottest hue, this green python sweatshirt is the perfect fall addition to your wardrobe.

4. For an instant strong, stylish statement, layer this contrast-sleeve trench over your favorite fall frock.

5. Over-the-Knee Boots are not anything I have ever worn before, but these designer beauties at an approachable price are enticing.

6. I love a good peasant blouse for fall, and this rich plum number has detailing galore to enjoy- no necklace required.

No comments:

Post a Comment