Friday, July 26, 2013

Obsessed: dreamy fall fashion

TGIF, all you amazing 3P rockstars! How fast this week flew by, eh? I'm so glad that its still summer and there is much summer fun to be had! However, I am also concurrently dreaming of cooler fall weather and the cozy stylish fashion that arrives each year with the falling of the leaves... Or inevitably earlier, as the industry would have it. Two of my favorite companies, Ann Taylor and Stella & Dot have released some of the best fall collections I have seen. Basically, I'm enamored- so I had to dream up some delightful fall outfits with a few of my favorites from these collections. Enjoy dreaming of these fall outfits and imagining some of your own!

Have a great weekend, 3P style, and I will see you back here next week!

< Ann Taylor dress, Stella & Dot bag and bracelets (1, 2) >

< Ann Taylor sweater, Stella & Dot Mercury necklace and bag >

< Ann Taylor dress, Stella & Dot Peacock earrings, necklace, and bracelet >

< Ann Taylor blouse, Stella & Dot Kahlo bib necklace and earrings >

< Ann Taylor dress, Stella & Dot earrings, necklaces (1, 2), and wallet >

< Ann Taylor peplum top, Stella & Dot Frida necklace and scarf >

No comments:

Post a Comment