Monday, July 8, 2013

Wonders from the weekend

< Easy, delicious dessert- brownies topped with cream cheese frosting and fresh berries >

Happy Monday, 3P pretties!  What a day getting back into the theme of busy weeks after such a great long 4th-of-July weekend!  I could not have loved this past weekend more- plenty of wonderful time and fun memories made with friends, the perfect kinds of summer celebrations (including BBQ time and basking in sunshine by the water), and so many days with my man that I just did not want this past weekend to end!  I am a little sunburned but totally rested and ready to conquer this week!

Hope you all had a delightful 4th-of-July, and whatever you are facing this week, make it a great one- 3P style, of course!

< Summer and patriotic colors in a weekend arm party >


 < One of my favorite kinds of warm weather lunches- fresh veggies and fruit included! >


< Enjoyed a fabulous afternoon along the lake shore with my girls >


< Especially loving the strawberry smoothies at Jamba Juice this month! >

No comments:

Post a Comment