Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Around my home: Classic Christmas Decorations


Sharing some Christmas cheer here today with a peek inside the 3P home!  The Christmas decorations are up and have this place feeling cozy and festive all day long.  I used decor that I had on hand to create the cheery decorative additions to each room, and changed things up a bit from last year's Christmas decorating to give a fresh feeling to the decor.  I am loving the green and silver in our living room, and our Christmas mantle is pretty much my favorite mantle so far.  Its a bit of photo overload on here today, but lots of visual inspiration for you to enjoy!

 < such a cozy room to spend the cool winter evenings cuddled up in- and looks like a brand new room from fall, no? >

< My favorite Christmas pillow- cover from Pottery Barn >


 < candles from Target and coasters from Pottery Barn (similar here) >

 < my thrifted bar cart, all gussied up for Christmas! >


 < loved creating these little winter scenes in glass canisters my sweet friend gave me! >

< stockings all hung by the fireplace with care >


< jingle all the way- stockings from Kohls >


< sparkly reindeer hangin' out by his sparkly silver tree >

< little Christmas table nook >



< reindeer plates and pinecones adding a little Christmas sparkle to this corner of the kitchen.  Had to keep the DIY photo booth props I made because everyone loved them so! >

 < red and gold spicing up this dining room >


 < a cheery Christmas table top >

 < Jesus is the Reason for the Season- a vintage nativity set I will cherish forever.  Similar set available here. >


< The first layered rug look I have ever done, and I love it for a Christmas vibe! >

 < I loved bra ping this red gingham quilt over the back of this couch for an easy festive touch >


< The most comfortable seat in the house- with plenty of Christmas cheer right beside it! > 

Hope you all love these decorations as much as I do!  If you ever want help decorating, you know to contact me- I always love it!

1 comment: