Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blue 'n' boots


The weather has finally cooled down for fall (although the December dates now are making me wish for winter weather), but scarves, a few layers, and boots are perfect for almost any time of day (although tights are also sometimes required on colder days).  A sweet friend gave me this sweater, and it pairs perfectly with one of my favorite dresses!  Yes, I am officially a blue-loving girl, and now it can be said that I am a blue-and-boots loving kind of girl.  If you are wondering how much I do love this dress, just check here, here, and here.




About 29 weeks along here and loving this sweet little baby bump!


Dress: Cynthia Rowley (similar and love this one) // Sweater: Target (gifted; similar) // Belt: old but similar // Boots: Old Navy (current version) // Scarf: Target (great deal here and need this one) // Sunnies: Jessica Simpson (how fun are these?) // Purse: TJ Maxx (love this one) // Jewelry: Stella & Dot bracelets and earrings

1 comment: